Did you know that carrying excess weight can cause you to develop cirrhosis? Doctors call this condition fatty liver. When we have excess weight on our bodies, our liver also has fat droplets inside of it. This fat inside the liver destroys the architecture of the liver, causing it to become nodular and lose its functioning capacity. The result is cirrhosis. Weight loss and maintaining a healthy weight can help prevent this.
- prescription glasses ray ban on ADHD Drugs Increase Risk Of Sudden Death?
- Zach on Similarities Between John F. Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln
- jo on The Dangers of Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi and other diet foods
- Susan on OMG- iPhone 3Gs/4 Tendonitis (i-tendonitis) from too much texting and thumbing!
- Red Hot Metabolism | health and nutrition advice, nutrition and health, health and nutrition on Fukushima radiation now detected in the U.S. food supply
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31